Last updated on July 24th, 2017
Please read these submission guidelines before submitting a book request.
1. I will not accept any type of compensation for reading your book. If I choose to review your book, you can gift me a copy from Amazon or send a physical copy.
• If, and ONLY if, your book is not on Amazon you may send a PDF.
• Sending me a free copy does not guarantee a positive review. The review will be honest.
2. I will only review indie or self-published Christian books, preferably fiction, but non-fiction is okay.
• I will not review any genre except Christian. I’m sorry, but this is to make it easier to keep up with review requests.
3. I will only review one book every 1-2 weeks.
4. I prefer a digital copy with MOBI being required (unless the book is not on Amazon). A physical book is fine if you cannot supply a digital copy.
5. To the best of my abilities, I will judge impartially based on the quality of the book overall, as well as, characters, plot, setting, creativity, uniqueness, pacing of the book, etc. I will judge on whether I enjoy the book, but I will try to minimize my opinion.
• For example, if the books is well put together, but I did not enjoy it, I will still rate it well. If the quality of the book is poor, but I still enjoy the story, the book will be rated low.
6. The rating scales is 1 to 5 with 5 being the best.
7. I will post the review on my Website. If you would like it on Amazon or Goodreads, let me know.
• If I rank your book below 3 stars, I will not post the review unless you want me to.
• The review will probably be short and utilize bullet points.
8. Remember, I am not a professional reviewer.
If your book follows these guidelines, please submit it here.