Last updated on July 24th, 2017
In this blog, Indie Christian Book Reviews, I am focusing on a specific idea I found after publishing my first book. With the continual rise of self-publishing, I realized there is a lack of people to review indie or self-published Christian authors. There is similarly a lack of people to review books in general. I would like to help as I can in that regard. Therefore, if you are interested in getting a review of your indie or self-published Christian book, please send me a review request. Just make sure you read my guidelines first.
What if you do not have a Christian book?
If you have a book, but it does not fit the mold, although I will not review it, I provide other websites where your book can be reviewed. You can check out the sites here.
Here are topics I have on Indie Christian Book Reviews.
- If you are interested in a book review for a Christian book, first visit the submission guidelines.
- If you would care to check out the reviewed books visit here.
- If you would like to read blog post advice/tips visit Advice for Authors.
- You can find my self-published book at Paul’s Book.
- If you would like to contribute to this forum, whether a blog post, indie reviewers you have found, or something else, you can let me here.
- I would love to hear what you think of this site. If you’re interested you can let me know on my contact page.
- Go to this page if you are interested in other indie or self-published book review sites.
Thanks for visiting and feel free to look around!