Last updated on February 12th, 2018
An action packed fantasy, “Kingdom Come” by Justin Coogle was a fantastical journey about good vs. evil.
- Character building
- Especially Maria and Jason
- World setting
- I could visualize the locations.
- Detailed writing
- “The Chilly winter winds were slowly losing ground to the tides of spring and the sun was high above the clouds. He could still feel the weight of his luggage and the beat of his heart as he stood outside the gates to St. Timothy’s Sanctuary for the first time.”
- “Unbeknownst to his friends, the nurses had changed Jason’s medications last night. Where normally he’d be sedated at this hour, out like a log, he was now wide awake. So he took it upon himself to turn Katie’s playful antics against her.”
- Fun story
- Creative story which kept me turning pages.
- Although the first chapter was great, I had a little trouble getting into the story
- I’m glad Coogle cleared his belief on fighting demons at the end of the book. Ultimately, demons easily lose through the power of Jesus.
*My opinion: what I didn’t care for or do not prefer. This will not lower a rating unless it overly distracts from the story.
I highly recommend checking out “Kingdom Come” on Amazon if you like Christian action packed fantasies.
You can find other Indie Christian Book Reviews here…
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”