Last updated on October 11th, 2017
This engaging, fast-paced book reminds me of old TV first person detective mysteries.
- Consistent use of first person.
- An engaging story that’s griping till the end.
- Sly humor
- The beginning created mystery, which helps allure the reader in.
- The budding romance between the detective and cop is well laid out.
- Very creative story
- Nothing in this story takes away from John C Dalglish crafting a clever story.
- Non-prescription drug use. Like dang, as the story ends, the main character pops down pills till no end is in sight.
- He loves his mother and visits her often. They call and talk a lot. I often disliked their conversations, and I think it distracted from the story.
*My opinion: what I didn’t care for or do not prefer. This will not lower a rating unless it overly distracts from the story.
Check “Crossover: The Chaser Chronicles” out at Amazon.
You can find other Indie Christian Book Reviews here…